Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Palm Beach Business Attorney
Main Office: 561-626-4700/
Email: info@businessminded...

What can I do if my lawyer handled my case improperly?

You should always begin by getting a second opinion from counsel with proper credentials. In the case of bankruptcy, you should consider counsel who is board certified by the American Bankruptcy Institute ( go to www.abiworld.org to find a list of lawyers near you). If you are convinced your case was mismanaged, you should then make a formal demand to your lawyer to address the problems and attempt to fix them. If you are still not seeing a solution, or the problem appears beyond repair, you should consider pursuing a malpractice claim.

Markarian & Hayes
Markarian & Hayes is located in Palm Beach, Wellington & Vero Beach, Florida and serves clients across Florida from Vero Beach to the Florida Keys, including those in and around Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Pahokee, Delray Beach, Loxahatchee, Coral Springs, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Lake Worth, Deerfield Beach, South Bay, Pompano Beach, Hobe Sound, Stuart, Port St. Lucie, Sebastian, Fort Pierce, Hollywood, Tampa, Tallahassee, Orlando, Martin County, Broward County, Hillsborough County, Leon County, Palm Beach County, Fort Lauderdale, Miami-Dade County and Sebastian. The firm’s lawyers also have a long history representing clients’ interests throughout the Caribbean.
2017 Markarian & Hayes. All rights reserved.
Contact Form Tab