Palm Beach Gardens, Vero Beach & Wellington Business Litigation Attorney
For more than thirty years, the attorneys at Markarian & Hayes have focused on the representation of businesses both healthy and distressed in Palm Beach and Central/South Florida. If you are involved in litigation as a plaintiff or defendant, our firm has the skills and experience necessary to protect your rights and promote your interests at every stage, and seek a successful resolution of your dispute as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible. Let our Palm Beach Gardens, Vero Beach & Wellington business litigation attorneys help you.
National Experience in Complex Business Litigation
Our West Palm Beach business litigation team has tried and won scores of jury trials and other contested proceedings throughout Florida and across the country, driving solutions and management of corporate legal issues, regulation and litigation on behalf of individuals and organizations, including Fortune 200-sized corporations such as Florida Power & Light/NextEra Energy, across a diverse array of business issues. Our litigation practice has achieved success in all of the following areas, among others:
- Simple and complex commercial cases; business, contract, and probate disputes
- Securing state, local and Federal permits and other legal approvals for construction and capital improvement projects in Florida, Washington, D.C. and across the country
- Suits addressing protection of intellectual property; theft of trade secrets
- Employment law
- Tortious interference with advantageous business relationships
- “NIMBY” and nuisance claims
- Property disputes and “takings”
- Energy disputes, claims and solutions
- Claims of chemical exposure, products liability, wrongful death and catastrophic injury
Experienced in Trials and Appeals to Provide the Best Representation at Any Level
In addition to an extensive trial practice, our team has written and argued scores of appeals at the state and federal appellate court levels. Having attorneys skilled and experienced in both trials and appeals means that your litigation will be handled with a sensitivity toward preserving the trial record and perfecting your appeal if necessary. In the event of an appeal, we can thoroughly scan the trial transcript for points of error with the experience of attorneys who have handled cases like yours from the ground up.
Secure Your Business Interests with Dedicated, Experienced Business Litigators
From West Palm Beach to Vero Beach and beyond, trust the dedicated and experienced business law attorneys at Markarian & Hayes to represent your interests in Florida business litigation with skill and efficiency. Call 561-626-4700 to discuss your case.